This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Roles: Maintenance, Operation, Marketing & Procurement (Heavy Equipment & Automotive)
• 14 years of experience in Heavy Equipment & Automotive Industry.
• 5 years of Management experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills & team orientation
• Strong grip with advanced vehicle technologies and quick adaptation
• Hands on approach to electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis
• Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
• Strong, coordinating, planning and problem-solving abilities.
• Alters or modifies technical design to obtain specified functional and operational performance.
• Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives
• Fleet management experience and Ability to present technical matters effectively with clients.
• Sound knowledge of CAN Bus communication & ECU calibration.
• High level of diagnostic and rectification capability in Automotive, Heavy equipment, Industrial electronics.
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & Instrumentation) with 67% of Marks
From AMS Engineering College, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India.
Affiliated to Anna-University.
Year of Passing: 2007.
Attested by: Embassy of Kuwait, Embassy of UAE, NORKA ROOTS
- Crane Hydraulic & Safety systems : Manitowoc Grove Cranes- Germany, Qatar
- AutoCAD : Diagonal CADD Center, Chennai
- Primavera, Ver: P6. : G-Tec Computers, Kerala
- PLC – SCADA : Prolific Automation Technologies Ltd, Cochin
- Technical & Product Training : Daimler AG – Mercedes Automotive Academy Kuwait
- Attended several technical & product trainings conducted by Daimler AG- Mercedes Benz Auto-Academy.
- Trained to use diagnostic tools from Manitowoc, Caterpillar and Mercedes
- First aid training at Red Crescent Society, Kuwait.
- Safety Officer with First Aid and Firefighting held at ATS Training-HSE Services, Doha-Qatar.
- Successfully completed Work Permit Trainings from QP & RasGas, KNPC, KOC, Limak etc.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT TRAININGS:
- Leadership Management & Team Building from Pitman Training Centre, KWT
- HSE AND LEADERSHIP
- Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude & Motivation
- Creative Thinking (First & Second Slot)
Can easily adapt myself to new technological and software developments.
Knowledge of basic networking.
- Apple macOS
- Microsoft Windows
- Google's Android OS
- Linux OS
- MS Office
- MS VBA
- PS, Ai, Lr etc.
- Wialon GPS Tracking
- C, VLSI, VBA, SCADA
- PLANNING & BUDGETING
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- CUSTOMER HANDELING
- MANPOWER MANAGEMENT
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT
- FLEET MANAGEMENT
- TECHNICAL APPROCH