This professional is in active search of jobs
An experienced Manager who is familiar with all the best HR practices and policies, and who knows how to effectively apply them in the workplace. Experienced in Payroll Administration, Benefits/Compensation Administration, Talent/Performance Management, Recruitment/Selection, Training/Development, HR Policy and Organizational Design, Contract Negotiation, Job Costing Analysis, People Management, Progress Improvement, and Strategic Planning. Sound knowledge of Labor Relations, Occupational Health & Safety, Pay Equity and other related labor laws. Proven ability to function as a Strategic HR member and develop and implement successful human resources management strategies to support corporate mandate.
Bachelors of Business Administration - Majored in Human Resource Management
European Global University – Kuwait - 2018
Lebanese University - Faculty of Science – Biology - Animal Biology- Lebanon – 2000
December 2017 – January 2021
Skills United General Trading Co. Human Resources Manager
• Overseeing the full recruitment cycle, in particular contract preparation.
• Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
• Managing the annual salary review process for the company.
• Promoting equality and diversity in the recruitment process.
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Supporting supervisors to ensure the success of their teams.
• Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
• Controlling costs and ensuring that they do not exceed budgets.
• Managing pay-roll operations.
• Advising on staff promotions.
• Processing immigration paperwork for work permits.
• Assisting with day-to-day HR related questions.
• Conducting interviews and reference checks on job applicants.
• Keeping up to date with legal developments.
• Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
• Developing HR policies.
• Manage maternity leave requests and administration.
• Planning, and delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
September 2009 - October 2017
Al-Maousherji Catering Company (McDonald's)- Government Relations Supervisor
• Overall responsibility for all government-related transactions for both expatriate and national employees including visas, gate passes, driving licenses, Social Security registrations, Work Permits, Residencies and company licenses and registrations.
• Maintains and builds new relationships with various government bodies such as: The Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Public Institution for Social Security, Kuwait General Administration of Customers, The Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor.
• Responsible for all aspects of the company's Kuwaitization program. Ensure Kuwaitizationrequirements are met at all times.
• Supervises team responsible for government-related transactions.
• Assists team with identifying any process improvements and effectively implementing any recommended changes.
• Liaises with Ministries and other entities to resolve any issues/delays relating to any government-related transactions.
• Keeps the HR/Admin and Senior Management Team up to date with any changes to labor and immigration laws and processes.
• Ensure all commercial and trade License updates, official approvals and permits, are followed up and processed properly to avoid unnecessary violations.
• Registers employees and updates corporate data with Ministry of Social Affairs & Labor.
• Recruitment and on-boarding of employees. Provide mentoring, coaching and assisting with integrating & providing the company with expert candidates.
September 2007 - June 2009
Al-Argan National General Trading & Contracting Co - HR. Manager.
• Checking out the immigration and visa status of prospective employees.
• Managing employee Bonus Programmers, Accommodation Issues, Suit Allowances and Pension issues.
• Writing up a list of relevant questions to ask prospective employees at interview.
• Ensuring that all HR systems comply with any audit requirements.
• Interpreting the law regarding HR policies.
• Managing work experience placements for young people.
• Managing maternity leave administration.
• Looking into employee flexible working requests.
• Looking into instances of employees who have had excess amounts of tie off due to sick leave.
• Hiring temporary staff.
• Screening the resumes, job applications and covering letters that jobseekers have sent in.
• Travelling to HR meetings held off-site.
• Taking charge of any disciplinary or grievance proceedings.
• Checking out the references that prospective employees have provided.
• Attending recruitment fairs.
• Chairing departmental HR meetings.
• Writing letters to job applicants inviting them to have an interview.
What kind of projects is Hanan Hamze looking for?
Human Resources Management