Dina MKuwait City, مُحَافَظَة اَلْعَاصِمَة
This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancers
I’m a KES certified Senior Structure Engineer with 15 years of broad and proven experience of Structural Engineering in large scale projects. Lead the company’s Structural Engineering Department and all its projects from initiation to closure, ensuring adherence to deadlines, budgets, quality requirements and contract obligations in order to fulfill client requirements.
Faculty Of Engineering, Zagazig University, Egypt
B.Sc. in Civil
Graduation year: 2005/2006 Graduation grade: Good Graduation Project: Harbor And Costal Engineer
Project grade: Excellent
AutoCAD (August 2006 - 40 hrs.)
SAP (September 2006)
Building Information Modeling - BIM (August 2018 - 40 hrs.) Primavera (July 2006)
ACI Conference of Concrete (2007)
Dar Al Dowailah Engineering Consultants and Construction Managers (ADC)
May 2007 – Present
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Design and prepare the Structure criteria, calculations for the Structure
elements for Buildings, Bridges and Infrastructure structure elements
following the International Standards.
- Quality control of the produced Structural drawings.
Kuwait Technical Consultant Bureau (KTCB)
December 2006 – May 2007
- Part of the Structure design team.
- Assist of Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare specs., and BOQ’s of the Structure and Architectural works